Tuesday 5 November 2013

Nutella

Hello dear stranger who probably doesn't have a clue who I am
Lets clear that up right away, its Niamh, really, yes, its me, hi, ok, let's do this thing.

I, dear friend, like Nutella.

I like it very much.
You have two valid excuses to not enjoy Nutella:

1. you are allergic to hazelnuts or chocolate

2. you are dead and do not enjoy anything

I guess you might say I am something of a chocaholic but to be honest, that is what I do. Chocolate is literally my life. Demonstration:

Nutella is lovely. It is my friend. It gives me love. It's a good conversation filler.

 
Aww, thank you Nutella. and with that, point made.

You know, I'm a bit of a foodie person, so don't be surprised if literally EVERYTHING I post is Food related. bye bye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment