Saturday 2 November 2013

Cake, and the General Importance of Cake

OK, Hi! Its Niamh, yes, the annoying one -
'where's Saffie?!' I hear you cry 'who are you? go away boring person!'
- thanks.

Anyway, doodly bop, I'm gonna do a thing on cake. Cause let's face it, cake is an incredibly important aspect of modern society. I mean look at it:
See how gorgeous and incredible it is? We could not live without cake. We could not, I tell you. Here's why:
  • cake understands you when you feel down and supports you
  • cake listens
  • cake is bad ass
  • cake gives you personal space
  • cake will disgust those bitches that you hate
  • cake is, basically, a hot ass mess
Point taken? Good. Cake is very important and sociable and STUFF.

OK, I'm done, thank you for paying attention (ish)

0 comments:

Post a Comment